1. Fire management policy and environmental NGO movement: critical contemporary perspectives, indicators and prospects in savannas, Ghana. GeoJournal 71(2-3):159-170, http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10708-008-9153-9?LI=true
2. “How can revenues from natural resources extraction be more efficiently utilized for local sustainable development?”. Natural Resources Forum 33, (3) 245–249, August 2009. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1477-8947.2009.01229.x/abstract
3. Decongestion and development in central Accra:can AMA succeed? In: The New Legon Observer, 2008, 2(13):17-19. http://www.academia.edu/450487/Ghanaians_and_Uncomfortable_Issues
4. The sustainability of savanna ecosystem services: fire policy challenges, participation and agro-sociological opportunities [ Accepted abstract] http://www.esf.org/serving-science/conferences/details/2010/confdetail339/339-preliminary-programme.html
5. Advancing sustainability in developing world: multi-ingredients (dis)connecting people, policy and praxis from Ghana and Africa. Graduate Standard Press: Kumasi, pp x+135.
Media and short publication activities
1. My comment was selected out of 64 published comments online to participate in a Live Debate on BBC World Service on an interesting question: “Should Africa fear climate change?”; http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?forumID=7315&edition=2&ttl=20130313145111#6909930
Other research and outreach/networking activity links online
1. A baseline research work undertaken with support from Richard Boateng (PhD) on “Enhancing urban livelihoods through mobile phones: the case of m-business in Ghana” is published on PCTECH MAGAZINE; http://ctbus.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/issue-6.pdf
2. Locating urban and peri-urban agriculture in sustainable management of youth crisis in savannas (2011). https://www.researchgate.net/publication/256008450_Locating_Urban_and_PeriUrban_Agriculture_in_Sustainable_Management_of_Youth_Crisis_in_Savannas.
3. Time for urban development ministry? Daily Graphic April 05, 2010.